Recent content by JAL

  1. JAL

    Before the Credits Barry Miller on Turning Personal Experience into STEVEN

    Hi Barry! What a interesting read. It was great to hear, what got you here, all your hard work, and the message you want people to take away from your film. Most profound to me, was your quote about the fear you want people to feel, when being lied to, its profound and terrifying, perfect for a...
  2. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Thanks Cinema Doktor! I agree and I look forward to sharing that day! -Jim
  3. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Hi Zoltan, Thanks for checking in! Got your email, Sounds good and thank you! Well, The UKY Press has my proposal, that Rachel Rosolina, Editor-in Chief requested, its been 2 weeks, but I was advised to just wait it out for a bit, while they go through the day after Labor Day, onslaught of...
  4. JAL

    Before the Credits Bliss Ganza — Bringing Savage Smile to Life

    Hi Bliss Ganza! What a great journey you've begun, I'm impressed with your focus, and the path you've made for yourself. I'll look forward to your film, its a great title and sounds like an emotionally packed story, and compelling mixed genre, all the best Bliss! -Jim Lincoln
  5. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Hi Lucas, I've been invited to submitt proposals in numerous places, but have kept my focus on my proposal to "The UKY Press" for print publication. FilmPlatforms has invited me to their new Series, "Before The Credits", Writer Dyann Bridges will be doing a multi-part series on Substsck, in the...
  6. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Hi Ryan, Yes! The whole manuscript is chocked full of Bramwell's first person account of his life and all the incredible artists ,and poets, and famous actors, stage and film stars, his personal life things that nobody alive, except for a few, have ever heard about! It reads like a novel or a...
  7. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Hi, Well Helen Chandler is definitely part of this Manuscript, however the first 20 I've released here, she hasn't entered the story yet. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for its publication to find out more about Helen Chandler Via this Manuscript, thanks for reaching out though.
  8. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Hi Hannah, Thanks for reaching out, My plans are the Novel first and a Docu- Drama-Series of some sort following. I have 3 pages of threads here, for better context, but any questions you have, I'm happy to answer, Thanks again! -Jim
  9. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Thank you, and for the info on Kaplan and Pioneer, much appreciated. I've been working hard, making contacts!
  10. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    The Web Portal for "The Thistleball", "Story Of An Actor's Life", By "Bramwell Fletcher" is up and running on CCEA's site! 🎬 📖 🎥 ccearts.org/thistleball
  11. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    I have an awesome update. The "CCEA" ( Center for Cinematic and Experimental Arts in NYC ) has agreed to be my fiscal sponsorship manager for "The Thistleball", Story Of An Actor's Life, By Bramwell Fletcher. I'll have another update when the sites up and running on CCEA's Website. Today is a...
  12. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Hi Norwest, I appreciate your insights and yes the provenance here is pretty unique. I made sure to have a clean path here. The contracts are, clear concise, and I have the full support of the Fletcher Heirs. This is ready for publication. Thanks again for reaching out! -Jim
  13. JAL

    Discussion Question Rare Unpublished Bramwell Fletcher Manuscript – Rights Available

    Here are the first 10 pages of "The Thistleball", "Story Of An Actor's Life", By "Bramwell Fletcher"
Back
Top