Recent content by rogper

  1. R

    Industry Insight Clash on Little Pond

    Thanks for the advice! I'll take it and next time will make sure it sounds correct from the start!
  2. R

    Industry Insight Clash on Little Pond

    That's exactly that! You got it. We build and take care of the boat maintenance. We're looking for the right person to make this boat profitable. We have 3 short animations in development right now. Clash On little Pond -> 72% Resilience Satelle -> 50% The Gate Sheriff-> 2% So when one fires...
  3. R

    Industry Insight Clash on Little Pond

    Hello @Ryan and @Michael ! Nice to meet you, and thanks for the replies! This is actually simpler than that :) We have a very lousy boat sailing around! It’s the piece of crap that nobody cares about in the harbor. It does sail, though. Consider me the guy who built the boat with a hammer and...
  4. R

    Industry Insight Clash on Little Pond

    Hello! Nice to meet you! Thanks for the reply! I’ve tried pretty much everything over the years ...crowdfunding, Portuguese film funds, etc. ...but the only funding method that has consistently worked for me is… working. I’m not famous, mostly because since 2009 I’ve been working under NDAs, so...
  5. R

    Industry Insight Clash on Little Pond

    Hello! My name is Rogério Perdiz, from Portugal and I'm the Producer/Director/Animator/3D generalist/Writter of a 3DCGi short animation called Clash On Little Pond: We started this quest back in June 2021, and it’s still going strong. We posted every single bit of development publicly at the...
  6. R

    What Are You Working On? Share Your Project with the FilmPlatforms Community

    Thanks for the warm welcome! :) It's a pleasure to meet you! Also thanks for the suggestion of posting COLP on a dedicated thread! I'll do just that! The project it's just a bit stuck by the rigging department, we have 12 frogs to rig, after that we can start main animation and final render...
  7. R

    What Are You Working On? Share Your Project with the FilmPlatforms Community

    Hello! My name is Rogério Perdiz, and I'm an independent action animation filmmaker. I grew up watching Action Hero movies, and I've always loved 3D CGI animation and video games. My goal is to tell good, memorable action stories through animation. I'm not particularly good at making money...
Back
Top