- Joined
- Oct 11, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hi everyone!
I recently finished Erebus-9, a high-concept sci-fi horror feature set on a remote asteroid colony that's gone completely silent.
A corporate expedition arrives to investigate and finds the station abandoned. Deep inside the mining complex, an ancient crystalline system has spread through the machinery. It can preserve human memory beyond death, and soon the crew starts hearing familiar voices through equipment that shouldn't even be working. The voices know things no recording ever could.
The story plays out as a tense survival thriller, with the crew drawn deeper into the mine as the situation gets increasingly dangerous. The mission's commander has lost her young daughter, and the discovery puts her in a particularly difficult spot. There's a lot riding on whether those voices are real.
I originally envisioned Erebus-9 as a 350-400-page novel. Then my calendar got out of hand, so I switched gears and turned it into a feature screenplay. Tried to keep as much of the original scope and character depth as the format would allow.
The script is finished, and I'm starting to pitch it around. The story works as a standalone feature, though there's enough mythology behind it to explore a much bigger world down the road.
Right now, I'm looking for the right pair of eyes, ideally a producer or development exec who's into ambitious genre projects and can offer an honest assessment of its potential and the next steps.
Happy to share the pitch or synopsis with anyone interested. Would be great to connect.
I recently finished Erebus-9, a high-concept sci-fi horror feature set on a remote asteroid colony that's gone completely silent.
A corporate expedition arrives to investigate and finds the station abandoned. Deep inside the mining complex, an ancient crystalline system has spread through the machinery. It can preserve human memory beyond death, and soon the crew starts hearing familiar voices through equipment that shouldn't even be working. The voices know things no recording ever could.
The story plays out as a tense survival thriller, with the crew drawn deeper into the mine as the situation gets increasingly dangerous. The mission's commander has lost her young daughter, and the discovery puts her in a particularly difficult spot. There's a lot riding on whether those voices are real.
I originally envisioned Erebus-9 as a 350-400-page novel. Then my calendar got out of hand, so I switched gears and turned it into a feature screenplay. Tried to keep as much of the original scope and character depth as the format would allow.
The script is finished, and I'm starting to pitch it around. The story works as a standalone feature, though there's enough mythology behind it to explore a much bigger world down the road.
Right now, I'm looking for the right pair of eyes, ideally a producer or development exec who's into ambitious genre projects and can offer an honest assessment of its potential and the next steps.
Happy to share the pitch or synopsis with anyone interested. Would be great to connect.