- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 13
- Role
- Editor
I’m looking to connect with writers, filmmakers, and producers who are currently working on film projects.
I’m open to different genres, including romance, thriller, comedy, and more, and interested in projects at the treatment, screenplay, or packaging stage.
If you’re working on a project, feel free to introduce yourself and share a little about it. I’d love to hear what everyone is working on and connect with people who are open to collaboration.
I’m open to different genres, including romance, thriller, comedy, and more, and interested in projects at the treatment, screenplay, or packaging stage.
If you’re working on a project, feel free to introduce yourself and share a little about it. I’d love to hear what everyone is working on and connect with people who are open to collaboration.
- Genre
- Drama
- Comedy
- Thriller
- Horror
- Sci-fi
- Fantasy
- Documentary
- General / Multiple Genres