- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Messages
- 1
AI is changing film and television production but the real question is not whether filmmakers should use AI.
The more important question is:
Where can AI and emerging technology actually solve the real pain points of production while keeping human creativity and storytelling at the centre?
I’ve spent considerable time exploring this question from a practical production and project-management perspective, and I’ve developed a strategic training film called:
It is designed for producers, directors, screenwriters and other film/TV professionals who want to understand where AI and emerging technologies can genuinely add value across the production lifecycle.
The training looks at:
I’ve also been developing a broader concept called Production Co-Pilot, aimed at bringing many of these production capabilities together rather than requiring filmmakers to work across a collection of disconnected tools.
I’d genuinely be interested in hearing from filmmakers here:
You can learn more about my work and the training here:
Eternal Stories Films
Course: Technology as a Force Multiplier in Film & TV Production
Looking forward to hearing the perspectives of other filmmakers and industry professionals here.
— Krishna Kumar
Eternal Stories Films
The more important question is:
Where can AI and emerging technology actually solve the real pain points of production while keeping human creativity and storytelling at the centre?
I’ve spent considerable time exploring this question from a practical production and project-management perspective, and I’ve developed a strategic training film called:
Technology as a Force Multiplier in Film & TV Production
It is designed for producers, directors, screenwriters and other film/TV professionals who want to understand where AI and emerging technologies can genuinely add value across the production lifecycle.
The training looks at:
- The real pain points in traditional film production
- Where AI and automation can reduce time, effort and production complexity
- AI applications across different stages of filmmaking
- Pre-production, production and post-production workflows
- How different AI capabilities can work together as a production technology stack
- Practical real-world applications and a complete case study
- Consent, disclosure and legal considerations
- How to approach AI without losing the human element of filmmaking
- A practical 90-day roadmap for beginning technology adoption
I’ve also been developing a broader concept called Production Co-Pilot, aimed at bringing many of these production capabilities together rather than requiring filmmakers to work across a collection of disconnected tools.
I’d genuinely be interested in hearing from filmmakers here:
Where do you see the biggest opportunities or biggest concerns around AI in film production today?
You can learn more about my work and the training here:
Eternal Stories Films
Course: Technology as a Force Multiplier in Film & TV Production
Looking forward to hearing the perspectives of other filmmakers and industry professionals here.
— Krishna Kumar
Eternal Stories Films
Last edited by a moderator: