Anderson-Mark-Ian

Member
Early-Career Professional
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
31
While searching through both here and Stage 32 - reading blogs, threads, comments, messages - I began to look for all the advice posted from individuals from across the industry.

I compiled a HUGE word document with pretty much every blog interview so I can re-read them if needs be.

However, I also have a couple of questions I would love to ask:

1. If you came across a screenplay you loved the sound/look of, what would prevent you working alongside the creator on an Equity-only basis?

2. Have you ever - on any platform - found work from another person and thought, "I need to help them get this done"?

3. What would be the single most important piece of advice you could give to some a fresh new writer looking to break into the industry?

4. Finally, what would you recommend as the best method for getting eyes on your own work, without feeling as though you are spamming each platform?

Thank in advance guys! I'm here to learn as well as help!
 
Genre
  1. General / Multiple Genres
Back
Top