Cinema Action Drama The brave

Mainak Ganguly

New member
Early-Career Professional
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
4
The brave

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The brave is an animation film that talks about those involved in warfare. This is a film about courage and cowardice.

I am the director and editor of the project.

I would like to have some reviews on my work. Thank you. IMG_20241010_093144.webp
 
Genre
  1. Drama
  2. Action
  3. Horror
  4. Animation
Mainak, as a veteran myself watching this - I would advise to be careful with this subject. Your logline for this video mentions "film that talks about..." but this is just noises that can trigger PTSD. I would advise to be upfront about what the work is and who it is targeted at. It was the idea that brought me to watch it out of curiosity. Maybe talk to people like me and understand how it feels and what we experienced out in conflicts and maybe that would gove you an understanding on where to start and what direction to take with the idea. Warm regards - Mark
 
Back
Top