Looking For Collaboration The Cruise High Concept Outbreak Horror/Thriller Set at Sea

I completely agree, and I’ve actually spent a lot of time developing exactly what makes THE CRUISE different beyond just the cruise ship setting. There is a specific element that sets it apart from other outbreak and contained-survival films, and I’ve made that a key part of how I pitch the project to producers and directors. I just prefer not to give that part away publicly.
I completely understand, and that makes sense. You don’t need to share that part publicly. Feel free to send the screenplay and any additional details to my inbox, and I’ll take a closer look at the project from there.
 
ytsewwetyyuhiojpo

Hi Brandy, great to connect! The Cruise sounds like a really compelling contained horror concept, especially the combination of the cruise-ship setting, outbreak premise, and mystery surrounding the pregnant passenger. I’d love to learn more about the project and connect to discuss it further. Wishing you all the best with the film!
Hi! Thanks for your message. Just a small correction — I’m Ambrose, not Brandy.
 
Thanks, I appreciate that. Before I send the screenplay over, could you tell me a little about yourself and what you do in the industry? I just like to know who I’m sending my material to.
I’m mainly focused on film development and packaging, and I connect with writers and filmmakers to discover projects with potential. I’m particularly interested in helping promising projects develop further and finding the right direction for them.

I’m not looking to share your material publicly. I’m simply interested in getting to know the project and seeing if there’s a way I can be useful. You can send it to my inbox whenever you’re comfortable.
 
I’m mainly focused on film development and packaging, and I connect with writers and filmmakers to discover projects with potential. I’m particularly interested in helping promising projects develop further and finding the right direction for them.

I’m not looking to share your material publicly. I’m simply interested in getting to know the project and seeing if there’s a way I can be useful. You can send it to my inbox whenever you’re comfortable.
Before I send any of my material, I need to know who I’m speaking with. Please provide your full name, your company or professional affiliation, and your role in the industry. I don’t send my work to unidentified accounts. Thanks for understanding.
 
Before I send any of my material, I need to know who I’m speaking with. Please provide your full name, your company or professional affiliation, and your role in the industry. I don’t send my work to unidentified accounts. Thanks for understanding.
My name is Ambrose James. I’m currently focused on connecting with writers, filmmakers, and other industry professionals through FilmPlatforms, particularly around projects in development and packaging.

I’m not representing a production company. I’m simply interested in discovering promising projects and building professional connections around them.
 
My name is Ambrose James. I’m currently focused on connecting with writers, filmmakers, and other industry professionals through FilmPlatforms, particularly around projects in development and packaging.

I’m not representing a production company. I’m simply interested in discovering promising projects and building professional connections around them.

Brandy, one aspect worth considering is how quickly THE CRUISE establishes tension.

For international audiences, the opening 10–15 minutes can be critical, particularly in horror and thrillers. The challenge is creating a sense of danger before the outbreak fully unfolds, without revealing too much too early.

How are you approaching that balance in the screenplay?
 
Back
Top