- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Messages
- 24
I’m excited to share that my feature screenplay, The Debt of the Slipper, has been named an Official Selection and Nominee at the Roscommon International Film Festival in Ireland.
I’ve spent countless hours developing and rewriting this story, so seeing it receive recognition at an international festival means a lot to me.
The Debt of the Slipper is a dark reimagining of Cinderella told through the origin story of the woman who becomes the Wicked Stepmother.
Now I’m looking forward to the final results and seeing where this story goes next.
”

I’ve spent countless hours developing and rewriting this story, so seeing it receive recognition at an international festival means a lot to me.
The Debt of the Slipper is a dark reimagining of Cinderella told through the origin story of the woman who becomes the Wicked Stepmother.
Now I’m looking forward to the final results and seeing where this story goes next.

Last edited by a moderator: