- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Messages
- 44
This is Bloom - now come and get it.
I’m building an animated musical feature from the ground up, and I wanted to share a first look at the world, the tone, and the emotional engine behind it. Bloom has already gained unexpected traction across platforms - from animators and composers reaching out, to creators jumping between sites to follow the project’s development.
FilmPlatforms feels like the perfect place to show the work in motion. So here it is: a selection of visuals, music, and worldbuilding that capture what Bloom is and what it’s becoming.
If you’re a creator, animator, composer, producer, or storyteller who connects with character‑driven emotional worlds, I’d love you to take a look. Feedback, thoughts, collaboration interest — all welcome.
Bloom is growing.
Come see why.
Emotional-responsive world teaser:
One thing that sets Bloom apart: the forest isn't just a backdrop, it's listening. It doesn't respond to what people say - it responds to what they actually feel, and it decides, on its own terms, when someone's ready for something extraordinary to happen to them. No ceremony, no asking twice. You either are, or you aren't. That single rule quietly drives almost everything in the back half of the story.
Worldbuilding / tone teaser:
Bloom lives in the gap between a brand-new town built to be perfect and an old forest nobody remembers to visit anymore. Neither one's the villain - that's kind of the whole point. Tonally it sits somewhere between the quiet wonder of My Neighbor Totoro and the family-through-song honesty of Encanto, with a bit of Epic's 'hidden world under a distracted parent's nose' setup thrown in. Warm, a little heartbreaking, never lecturing.
But that's just my take. I'm still learning from the foundations upwards.
Sample soundtrack can be heard via: YouTube under Ember Oracle (any tracks beginning "Bloom").
I look forward to connecting, listening, learning, adapting and growing!
Thanks all
- Mark
I’m building an animated musical feature from the ground up, and I wanted to share a first look at the world, the tone, and the emotional engine behind it. Bloom has already gained unexpected traction across platforms - from animators and composers reaching out, to creators jumping between sites to follow the project’s development.
FilmPlatforms feels like the perfect place to show the work in motion. So here it is: a selection of visuals, music, and worldbuilding that capture what Bloom is and what it’s becoming.
If you’re a creator, animator, composer, producer, or storyteller who connects with character‑driven emotional worlds, I’d love you to take a look. Feedback, thoughts, collaboration interest — all welcome.
Bloom is growing.
Come see why.
Emotional-responsive world teaser:
One thing that sets Bloom apart: the forest isn't just a backdrop, it's listening. It doesn't respond to what people say - it responds to what they actually feel, and it decides, on its own terms, when someone's ready for something extraordinary to happen to them. No ceremony, no asking twice. You either are, or you aren't. That single rule quietly drives almost everything in the back half of the story.
Worldbuilding / tone teaser:
Bloom lives in the gap between a brand-new town built to be perfect and an old forest nobody remembers to visit anymore. Neither one's the villain - that's kind of the whole point. Tonally it sits somewhere between the quiet wonder of My Neighbor Totoro and the family-through-song honesty of Encanto, with a bit of Epic's 'hidden world under a distracted parent's nose' setup thrown in. Warm, a little heartbreaking, never lecturing.
But that's just my take. I'm still learning from the foundations upwards.
Sample soundtrack can be heard via: YouTube under Ember Oracle (any tracks beginning "Bloom").
I look forward to connecting, listening, learning, adapting and growing!
Thanks all
- Mark
- Genre
- Fantasy
- Animation
- Family