Discussion Feedback What a day, what a week, what an experience!! - Bloom!

Anderson-Mark-Ian

Member
Early-Career Professional
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
43
I’ve spent the morning catching up on both FilmPlatforms and Stage 32 — reading through conversations, checking messages, and connecting with other creators — and I came across something that genuinely lifted my whole day.

Bloom (and myself) were selected as one of the two Grand Prize Winners on Stage 32, for a free one‑on‑one Career Development Call with an industry executive - I’m incredibly grateful, and still a little stunned, to be chosen.

And on top of that, I’ve recently been invited to take part in FilmPlatforms’ Before the Credits creator feature. I won’t say too much yet — the interview is still being prepared — but I’m genuinely honoured to have been asked, and excited for when it’s ready to share.

To round off an already unbelievable week, I also received a call from a London publisher asking about my book A Unified Theory.

Feeling humbled, thankful, and very aware of how much these opportunities mean.

Bloom started as a small moment with my kids, and seeing it resonate beyond my own home is something I’ll never take for granted.

Keep going. Keep creating. Sometimes the quiet work you do behind the scenes starts opening doors you never expected.
 
Genre
  1. Animation
  2. Family
  3. General / Multiple Genres

Attachments

  • Bloom - Title Image.webp
    Bloom - Title Image.webp
    248.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top